Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome Back from the NCS EC Department

I would like to introduce the Exceptional Children's Department at Neuse Charter School.

My name is Nancy Peele and I teach children in grades K-5. My extention is 226.
My email is npeele@neusecharterschool.org
We also have an elementary  TA -Jeremy Repka(not pictured at this time).


Our Elementary and Middle School Classroom is taught by Mrs. Karen Hicks, Mr. Terry Tippett,
and our TA Nadia Johnson.




Our Middle School students are taught by Terry Tippett, each morning, and Carol Beaumont.


Our High School EC students are taught by Lili Marioara.

W

As we begin this academic year, I want to encourage our parents to continue to check this website for helpful websites and news throughout the year. I wish our students an excellent year at Neuse Charter.
Please feel free to email or call us.
Mrs. Peele

No comments:

Post a Comment